User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
Created by: bert171

10/7/23 @ 10:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This isn't the first time this change has happened. Guess what, the same complaining and threats about leaving happened then and the site is still here. From someone who's been around for well over a decade on and off, this isn't that big of a deal. Another site I visit is the same, a whisper or private message is part of a paid membership too.

If you want to say something privately or not have an entire room see it, well that's called a private so hit that go private button or pay up. You can always email the model or use social media for a quick message too.

I am taking models private all the time, but I still wanna whisper. I whisper even in private.

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/9/23 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am taking models private all the time, but I still wanna whisper. I whisper even in private.

The fact that you whisper in private proves nothing other than your paranoia. Nobody but the model can see your words in a private.

Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

10/10/23 @ 11:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The fact that you whisper in private proves nothing other than your paranoia. Nobody but the model can see your words in a private.

If it's paranoia, then it's his paranoia. Who he is and how he likes to spend his money on a camgirl is his right and entirely his business. Who you are and how you like to spend your money is your business, and the same applies to everyone, most notably...me.
Adam_matt
Created by: adam_matt

10/12/23 @ 7:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I only used the whisper option to ensure me and the performer had mutual agreement on the details of a private show. Its very limiting mentioning intimate details without being able to whisper, and having to be part of a VIP membership for this small feature is inconvenient. Maybe give us the option to send messages with tips? :)
UNKNWN_ya_know
Created by: unknwn_ya_know

10/12/23 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorite modelslist is decreasing more and more. Can't help thinking this is due to the re-introduction of limiting the whispers (vip/fanclub) at a time when they were not around back then. So they are catched by surprise and the ones that rely heavily on whispers and don't get many vips visiting their rooms are the ones being affected the most. Of course you can make deals with models but that doesn't mean that their business wont get hurt in anyway.
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

10/13/23 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am a loyal user, spending roughly a million credits over the past nine years. This does not insult me. In fact this "new" policy is the way it was nine years ago when almost nobody whispered. Chat was lively and polite. You are using an anonymous, untraceable name, so what's the real complaint?

I agree it was WAY more Lively in rooms back then! There might be 150 people in a models room Tipping chatting and having a great time when someone new came into chat we would all sit back and let her chat to the newbie! Correct me if i am wrong when the site started Party chat you HAD to have creds to enter the Party chat ?? (get rid of all the beggars) To each their own i guess oh also bring back curtain PEEK!!!! lol
You go into models room now and its all quiet like no one there?
Peace

:guitar
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

10/14/23 @ 2:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree it was WAY more Lively in rooms back then! There might be 150 people in a models room Tipping chatting and having a great time when someone new came into chat we would all sit back and let her chat to the newbie! Correct me if i am wrong when the site started Party chat you HAD to have creds to enter the Party chat ?? (get rid of all the beggars) To each their own i guess oh also bring back curtain PEEK!!!! lol
You go into models room now and its all quiet like no one there?
Peace

:guitar

:thumbsup :bowdown
Created by: soubisan

10/17/23 @ 10:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

F4F is absolutley messing with people, who dont want to be in fanclubs or being a vip. Just enjoying Time in many different Modelrooms and pay there. I have a reasonable high level here because i was one of them, who enjoyed time in different rooms. I left this site when whispering was allowed and this change shows me that its better to stay on other sites where it is allowed to whisper without that paywalls. 👋
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails