Free Account!
Acceso a shows de desnudo privados
¡REGÍSTRESE GRATIS!
X

Suggested Usernames:

Estoy de acuerdo con los Términos y condiciones
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Hot Rooms

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
ByeHi
11/18/09, 11:36am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 11/18/09, 11:36am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Anybody have a good definition for this new catagory?

Bryanna Spanks
11/18/09, 12:05pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 11/18/09, 12:05pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
Anybody have a good definition for this new catagory?

I have no clue really, but maybe a room that has a lot of traffic?? And people actually talking? That would be my guess

Jesse Jacobs
11/18/09, 12:17pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 11/18/09, 12:17pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
PERFORMER
the Hot Rooms catagory highlights some of the best performers online at that moment.

ByeHi
11/18/09, 1:21pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 11/18/09, 1:21pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

How is that determined?

hfactor_
11/18/09, 1:51pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 11/18/09, 1:51pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

Its not the rooms that have broken air conditioners??

Miss Pandora
11/18/09, 2:45pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Posted: 11/18/09, 2:45pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Miss Pandora
PERFORMER
Haha! That's exactly what I was thinking. I checked out one of the hot rooms as a member and it didn't seem that incredibly busy.

I too am wondering, what criteria do they use to designate a "hot room"?

Its not the rooms that have broken air conditioners??

Jesse Jacobs
11/18/09, 4:39pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Posted: 11/18/09, 4:39pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
PERFORMER
How is that determined?

credits ,, so minute in show, its basically an area to showcase the top performers at that moment. Its much like the top 20 model list but the difference is top 20 model list goes by month and starts over every month and the hot room goes by MODELS ONLINE AT THE MOMENT so Id assume it refreshes every 15 min or so

Hope that helps.

ByeHi
11/18/09, 4:44pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Posted: 11/18/09, 4:44pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

I submitted an inquiry to customer service for an exact definition of the criteria. I'll drop a line when they get back to me.

ByeHi
11/18/09, 4:51pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Posted: 11/18/09, 4:51pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

credits ,, so minute in show, its basically an area to showcase the top performers at that moment. Its much like the top 20 model list but the difference is top 20 model list goes by month and starts over every month and the hot room goes by MODELS ONLINE AT THE MOMENT so Id assume it refreshes every 15 min or so

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I don't think that is minutes in show because once a performer goes prvt, she drops from the list prety quick. I'm guessing it's just number of guests, but that is just a guess.

Luckie Daye
11/18/09, 5:02pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Posted: 11/18/09, 5:02pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Luckie Daye
PERFORMER
Sounds the same as us models. We were a bit confused if it is top 20 or such. We will work this out together. I say come see me tonight and let's get me there so we know the answers :winkwink

LOL Luv ya'll
F4F ROX

Candy-Man
11/18/09, 5:18pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #11
Posted: 11/18/09, 5:18pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

I think Brad stated earlier that it is determinded by a mathmatical equation..so I assume(hoping not to make an ASS out of assume) there is more than one thing that determinds what rooms get to be hott.

ByeHi
11/18/09, 5:43pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #12
Posted: 11/18/09, 5:43pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #12
Forum Rookie

I think Brad stated earlier that it is determinded by a mathmatical equation..so I assume(hoping not to make an ASS out of assume) there is more than one thing that determinds what rooms get to be hott.

right, of course it's a mathematical equation. That's what I want to know, what is the algorythm?

Gena Gold
11/18/09, 6:01pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #13
Posted: 11/18/09, 6:01pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #13
Gena Gold
PERFORMER
Here is a reply from Bradskie.....This was an answer to my question cause I wanna be a hot room so I asked what would I need to do to get there??

Ok so in the bonuses in our area....we have a percent what would our percent need to be to be in a hot room?? Or to stay above the fold I know you said 30-40%?? But I just need a bit of comforting on my percent cause I have worked hard to be where I am at and woud like to stay there.

REPLY...
Tough to say since this logic doesn't work off a %. Currently it's taking the total of all paid show credits for the past 7-days (updated every 10 minutes) and sorting in descending order.

We plan to continue to make changes to how this value is built behind the scenes like including VOD credits, virtual gifts, perhaps customer ratings, etc.

So I can't really tell you a % since it's not based on that.

Brad

windmil
11/18/09, 6:41pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #14
Posted: 11/18/09, 6:41pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

Here is a reply from Bradskie.....This was an answer to my question cause I wanna be a hot room so I asked what would I need to do to get there??

Ok so in the bonuses in our area....we have a percent what would our percent need to be to be in a hot room?? Or to stay above the fold I know you said 30-40%?? But I just need a bit of comforting on my percent cause I have worked hard to be where I am at and woud like to stay there.

REPLY...
Tough to say since this logic doesn't work off a %. Currently it's taking the total of all paid show credits for the past 7-days (updated every 10 minutes) and sorting in descending order.

We plan to continue to make changes to how this value is built behind the scenes like including VOD credits, virtual gifts, perhaps customer ratings, etc.

Brad

sounds more confusing than ever. in time ir might be a better category but as long as they leave model list as is i don't see a large problem in that category being there.maybe after a week or 2 they (brad ) will have worked out how and what it actually does.

ByeHi
11/18/09, 8:01pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #15
Posted: 11/18/09, 8:01pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

REPLY...

OK, well that's all good and fine but there is definitely a set criteria that will cause a performer to be in the "Hot Rooms" catagory. What is that criteria? Why can't some admin just answer the question?

Brad

Online Now