User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

WTF is with this new model list
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: WTF is with this new model list
Created by: matt3333

11/13/09 @ 11:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So I'm just wondering what the idea is behind this new models list on the page? To me it seems absolutely stupid. I don't understand the reasoning behind it. It's not even in alphabetical order and it's super hard now to find models on here. It was so easy when you could just scroll down to the category you wanted and boom there was your model. Now I have to use the search option with my browser to search and see if I can find my favorite model. I mean it's not even in alphabetical order!!

I think it's also very unfair to the premiere models. They earned that right and she be put at the top of the list like they always have!! I just don't understand it. And did I mention it's not even in alphabetical order. I'm sure the premiere models and actually all the other models don't like this as well because it makes it much more difficult to find them.

Ok I'm done venting. Anyone else with me here??

Matt
Martina Page
Created by: Martina Page

11/13/09 @ 11:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Matt,
I'm a new model on here and just noticed that myself. I suppose it would be nice if they had a category, and search feature.
Look me up :angel
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/13/09 @ 11:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes it's a strange change to make when the model list was sorted into cateories
now they just tell u what category they are in under thier name.
wonder what rocket scientist figured that 1 out
Invisa-Dude.
Created by: invisa-dude.

11/13/09 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This was a terrible idea lol. Sometimes I can understand why a site does something that pisses off it's members to keep them in the dark about something so they make more money, but blindly* shuffling the models so people with money can't find the person they want to spend it on was one of the worst things I've seen done here. Hopefully something just crashed with the sidepanel's expand/collapse code and this was a temporary fix that will be gone soon :thumbsup ,otherwise i'm sure more people will be leaving Flirt :(.

*(ok, it's a sorting algorithm based off how much girls make nobody understands, whatever :P)
Invisa-Dude.

11/13/09 @ 11:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes it's a strange change to make when the model list was sorted into cateories
now they just tell u what category they are in under thier name.
wonder what rocket scientist figured that 1 out

that part also sucks lol. The majority of members look for performers by name, so having the categories where you knew where to expect them was useful, at most there'd be 10-15 other names there, now to check if someone's on you have to skim over the whole 50-140 online model's names, and the stupid category indicator just makes the list twice as long.
dubyabee
Created by: dubyabee

11/14/09 @ 12:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree this is a terrible change and hopefully it will be short lived...

Hope someone from F4F reads this and takes note.

GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CATEGORIZATION SYSTEM! This sucks!
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

11/14/09 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You people just don't understand it, it is an IQ test for the members. You see it is sorted by the second letter in the name with the next closest 5th character unless the 3rd is a better mathematical choice, if these combine to the nearest number of Pi (3.14666666...) then they are at the top of the list unless it divided by the moment the model signed on (say 23:46) then this number is multiplied buy the previous number unless it is a Monday. Wednesday, Thursday or first half of Friday, except for the months where the zodiac sign is created by 3 stars or less. It is sooooo simple.
Now that I have explained this (per secret sources) I am still confused and think it is one of Flirt's dumbest new things. :twocents
Glyde
Created by: glyde

11/14/09 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't like it either but it's being tested on us. Hopefully goes away soon since havent seen a positive post here or in vip yet.
Invisa-Dude.

11/14/09 @ 12:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't like it either but it's being tested on us. Hopefully goes away soon since havent seen a positive post here or in vip yet.

make sure to let us non-golden people know if it does come up there lol :thumbsup
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/14/09 @ 12:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You people just don't understand it, it is an IQ test for the members. You see it is sorted by the second letter in the name with the next closest 5th character unless the 3rd is a better mathematical choice, if these combine to the nearest number of Pi (3.14666666...) then they are at the top of the list unless it divided by the moment the model signed on (say 23:46) then this number is multiplied buy the previous number unless it is a Monday. Wednesday, Thursday or first half of Friday, except for the months where the zodiac sign is created by 3 stars or less. It is sooooo simple.
Now that I have explained this (per secret sources) I am still confused and think it is one of Flirt's dumbest new things. :twocents

u always make things so simple jimmy.
and up steps the next rocket scienist

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: lickau

11/14/09 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is called Flirt4Free/Video Secrets does not care or want members/performers opinions or attempt to educate before change :twocents

I have watched the same "Shove it down your throat" attitude with all thier changes
They wonder why members and models get frustrated

It will be bad for performers that members leave in frustration
It will be bad for members that performers leave

It will not matter to Flirt4Free / Video Secrets until they feel less revenue :twocents
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

11/14/09 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks windy, but I did not come up with the answer...I think it was from the computer guru Purgatory. Again just trying to help out. :drinkup
Invisa-Dude.

11/14/09 @ 1:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is called Flirt4Free/Video Secrets does not care or want members/performers opinions or attempt to educate before change :twocents

I have watched the same "Shove it down your throat" attitude with all thier changes
They wonder why members and models get frustrated

It will be bad for performers that members leave in frustration
It will be bad for members that performers leave

It will not matter to Flirt4Free / Video Secrets until they feel less revenue :twocents

yeah I saw that this stupid change was VS network-wide, so there's less of a chance of them changing it back, and more of a chance of more of their members leaving their site :P
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/14/09 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just going to add what the site adminstrators have said regarding the new model menu feature, I know most of you are not VIPS so hope this keeps you informed.

VIP Brad

Posted 11/13, 5:35pm
| Post #1
Back to Top | Report Abuse
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:
We're trying out a change to the rooms list today; removing the sorting by category and instead sorting by a score that puts the best models at the top.

You can still use your favorites list to get quick access to your favorite performers.

The idea is to help expose some of our top performers who are often otherwise buried far down the list because of their category choice. In reality, category is a fairly arbitrary and just because someone is a "squirter" doesn't mean they should be at the bottom of the list.

We'll be testing this for a few days, feel free to toss your comments/suggestions into this thread.

Brad

VIP Brad

Posted 11/13, 5:50pm
| Post #3
Back to Top | Report Abuse
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:

i dont like the new set up too hard to search for models that i want to see if on by searching the list of over 100 girls like the old set up better

Thanks for the feedback. You can always go to the hompeage and look at the different categories, use the search engine, etc.

Hopefully this new setup we're testing might open your eyes to some performers you'd have otherwise never seen before. I know it has for me just in the first few minutes.

Brad
Purgatory

11/14/09 @ 1:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You people just don't understand it, it is an IQ test for the members.

:orglaugh :thumbsup ,I always said they need to add an I.Q test at the login page that way keeps out the gremlins.

Regards

Nabil
Created by: lickau

11/14/09 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the feedback. You can always go to the hompeage and look at the different categories, use the search engine, etc.

Hopefully this new setup we're testing might open your eyes to some performers you'd have otherwise never seen before. I know it has for me just in the first few minutes.

Brad

Well Purgatory - you told 10% of the story from the members . I understand you want to present Admin and site in a good light

Double digit members in VIP all said it sucked !

Seems the same for Straight fantasy here too .
CblGuy
Created by: cblguy

11/14/09 @ 1:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :thumbsup ,I always said they need to add an I.Q test at the login page that way keeps out the gremlins.

Regards

Nabil

Gremlins or GRAYlins? :winkwink
Invisa-Dude.

11/14/09 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i've already made a habit out of opening my email notifications management page and refreshing it to see when my favorites are on by looking for the webcam icon :bulb . I figured exposing you to new models was the plan, but most people aren't interested, and will click off the site when they don't find their favorite instead lol. I really hope they change this back so I don't get fed up with this site and leave, there are 1 or 2 girls I like left that haven't been fired or left for another site :winkwink
Purgatory

11/14/09 @ 2:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well Purgatory - you told 10% of the story from the members . I understand you want to present Admin and site in a good light

Double digit members in VIP all said it sucked !

Seems the same for Straight fantasy here too .

LickaU I never gave my opinion on it "yet", I believe in trying something out for a while and seeing how it effects the performers/members and the site.

So far im finding im using my mouse scroll wheel more then before to scroll the model menu in the rooms. Lets see what happens :winkwink .. may make some rooms more busy because they were never noticed before. I'm trying to look at it in a way that may help the performers get more customers in their rooms. I don't know really i'm going to watch next few days and see what it does to the site.

Changes are always disliked it's a fact of life, we all do most things in autopilot out of habit and anything that disturbes that takes some time to learn the new way of doing something.

Anyway lets see what happens, I'm a creature of habit too and so far it's making me wonder if it was a good idea to remove the sections.

Regards

Nabil
34sam34
Created by: 34sam34

11/14/09 @ 2:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

whats worse is i think all the changes and what not have run all the models away. I have grown to love many in my short time, but WTF? this one is a no brainer. And Jade, where ever you are out there!!!! live long and prosper!!! CHEESEBURGER!!!!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails