Forgot password?
Not a member?
FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Acceso a shows de desnudo privados
¡REGÍSTRESE GRATIS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

Model of the Week - Nyx

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

vs_nubia
11/9/09, 1:02pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 11/9/09, 1:02pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Nyx is the Model of the Week for the week of November 9th through November 15th. Nyx is a green-eyed beauty with long locks and a slender figure. Nyx reveals her goal is to find her knight in shining armor. Think you can rise to the occasion? If so, be sure to visit Nyx in her room. If you are still unsure, check out her VODs in order to know for sure!

Nyx is a five-star rated performer, with a vast fan base and a keen enjoyment for pleasing you in every way possible. Become one of the fans by being sure to check out her feature show, scheduled for Monday, November 9th, from 6:00-7:00 pm ET. She will be driving you wild with her sexy style and naughty persona. See you there boys!

GalloDelCielo
11/10/09, 9:51am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 11/10/09, 9:51am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Nyx is the Model of the Week for the week of November 9th through November 15th. Nyx is a green-eyed beauty with long locks and a slender figure. Nyx reveals her goal is to find her knight in shining armor. Think you can rise to the occasion? If so, be sure to visit Nyx in her room. If you are still unsure, check out her VODs in order to know for sure!

Nyx is a five-star rated performer, with a vast fan base and a keen enjoyment for pleasing you in every way possible. Become one of the fans by being sure to check out her feature show, scheduled for Monday, November 9th, from 6:00-7:00 pm ET. She will be driving you wild with her sexy style and naughty persona. See you there boys!

Congratulations for being MOTW, Nyx... :thumbsup

Blair Fox
11/10/09, 11:45pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 11/10/09, 11:45pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Blair Fox
PERFORMER
I love Nyx...i've seen her in open chat....she's SO STUNNING

Online Now