User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who likes comic books?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who likes comic books?
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

8/27/09 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

liberty meadows used to be in my local paper then they took it out because there are too many conservatives that read it and they were offended! my fave all time comic strip has got to be calvin and hobbs though, there's just nothing better.

btw there's another ultimate alliance out and have to get me that!!! who's got a 360? lets grind through and play it with no pausing no sleeping and no bathroom breaks!
DogglyStyle
Created by: dogglystyle

8/27/09 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohh i love Calvin and Hobbs...i have like 19 collections of the strips. :)
diamondback73
Created by: diamondback73

8/27/09 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)
I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.
In this thread: Comics!

I don't really read them, but somewhere in my collection I have the death of batman comic, in which both caped crusaders were killed in a warehouse explosion.

I think I may have a few more around somewhere. DC comics most likely..

**Diamond**
Derek99
Created by: derek99

8/30/09 @ 8:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like comic books a lot. When I was younger, I used to collect them. I still have my collection of them, and they are in boxes. I don't know how many of them I have, but there are a lot of them. I think I stopped collecting them, when they started to get pricey to spend on them. My favorite was Marvel over DC at the time. I think one reason is because they have, and had better superheroes, than DC, but they both are pretty good though. My favorite superhero is "Spider-Man", and my second favorite is "Superman". I don't have the ones, when "Superman" got killed off by "Doomsday", then came back from the dead as different variations of "Superman", and "Batman" got crippled by "Bane", but I wish I did because they are collector's items. I do have the d.v.d. of "Superman: Doomsday", and it is really good especially seeing it in comic book live action with how the artwork is represented. "Heavy Metal", can be considered, or classified as a comic book because the movie is based on the comic book, when it came out at the time. I haven't seen "Justice League: the New Frontier" movie on d.v.d. "Ultimate Aliance", looks like it is a good comic book to get into. I haven't played this video game that is out, but "Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe" looks like it is a really good, and fun game to play on whatever system you own that the game is on.
ghstwhowalks
Created by: ghstwhowalks

8/30/09 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A fantastic online comic strip is PvP. Player v.s. Player by Scott Kurtz. http://www.pvponline.com/

It's a great site and all his strips are archived so you can go back and read them all whenever you want. :thumbsup
gemguy
Created by: gemguy

8/30/09 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i have over 75 long boxes myself...been collecting since the 80s and worked for a few shops in college. i only have a few marvel holes to fill from the 60s and i will have complete runs for all the main titles!

Nice to see that people are no longer afraid to talk about the habit! And Chelsea has just gone up another notch in my book!
Derek99

8/31/09 @ 4:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Talking about Chelsey. She can appear in a tasteful magazine, or a book looking like the female superhero, heroin "Electra". She would be wearing a red, skin-tight, leather, or latax outfit, but without looking like a dominator. It would match the little red, high-lights in her blonde hair :thumbsup :)
Chelsey Eden

8/31/09 @ 11:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Talking about Chelsey. She can appear in a tasteful magazine, or a book looking like the female superhero, heroin "Electra". She would be wearing a red, skin-tight, leather, or latax outfit, but without looking like a dominator. It would match the little red, high-lights in her blonde hair :thumbsup :)

hahah derek i'll keep this in mind for halloween.... when my hair is brown people sometimes say i look like jennifer garner, i haven't told too many people but i used to do karate and i have some sais like electra uses so i think i could put together a sweet she-ninja costume.... maybe we can organize a superhero/heroine day!!! i know robyn ross would like be be someone's sidekick! batman/robin jokes will be much better with robin as a woman!!
Derek99

8/31/09 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chelsey, I just pictured you in it. It could be because of your legs. I visualized you in it like how "Jennifer Garner" looked in it. I think you would look amazing in it just like how good she looked in it. Without saying anything more about her, this is about you. I'm sure you can pull it off. I wouldn't have guessed you took, and learned karate, and cias just like in the movie. I wasn't going to see "Elektra" because the movie looked like it wouldn't have been very good. It turned out to be that way too. I'm glad I at least didn't see it in the theatres, when it was out at the time. :)
DiscoVolante
Created by: discovolante

9/2/09 @ 1:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How does everybody feel about Disney's purchase of Marvel?
mrsilly
Created by: mrsilly

9/2/09 @ 2:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so is Mickey mouse gonna fight crime now? lol
DiscoVolante
Created by: discovolante

9/2/09 @ 2:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No, he's going to be added to the Punisher MAX series as a sidekick.
Chelsey Eden

9/2/09 @ 2:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How does everybody feel about Disney's purchase of Marvel?

I can't wait til they build MarvelWorld cuz they sure as hell can't put any of the superheros in Disneyland! I just hope they don't let the disney "ideals" creep in. sure a lot of kids like spiderman but comics tend to be a lot more serious and darker than your parents anticipated. spiderman's personal life is just tragic and ironman is a womanizing alcoholic, i just hope they hold true to the audience, right now disney doesn't make much for anyone over the age of 13.

so... that being said, on the bight side maybe the deadpool, ironman 2, avengers and captain america movies may be coming out sooner and with higher budgets!!
GalloDelCielo
Created by: gallodelcielo

9/2/09 @ 4:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)
I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.
In this thread: Comics!

When I was young I loved the stories of "Asterix and Obelix"... I'm not sure if it's available in USA too, but I loved it... Some day I tried to cook myself the magic potion of Miraculix, but my mom told me better not to drink it...

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Robyn Ross
Created by: Robyn Ross

9/2/09 @ 7:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well Disney and marvel had been on friendly terms since at least the early 90s when Disney took over the X-Men Cartoons (note that was when they started going down hill) plus most of the great 90's marvel cartoons have been shown on Toon Disney at some point. Now My big fear is that they will Disney-ize them. Case in point the 90's X-Men cartoons when they de-sexed Rogue and Gambit (gave her a breast reduction and all but turned him to the other team), Like Chelsea, I like that fact that Marvel Heroes brood. They have issues and demons and that makes them a) sympathetic and realistic but it actually give them a reason to fight, they aren't good for the sake of being good. That being said, Disney bought Marvel because it did see profit potential and EVERYONE will be telling them not to touch the following movies X-Men Origins: Magneto (2011) X-Men Origins Wolverine 2 (2011) Thor (2012) Iron Man 2 (2011? or 2010?) The First Avenger: Captain America (2012). Why? Because they are money making power houses just the way they are. And Disney knows a good thing when it sees it. Note it didn't stop or change Pixar when it aquired them in 2006.

Yeah Deadpool is getting his own movie I just haven't heard a date yet...
bigdaddycool
Created by: bigdaddycool

9/2/09 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

as far as newspaper strips go, i love bloom county. i almost failed 11th grade geometry because of it :)
Krysalis
Created by: Krysalis

9/2/09 @ 10:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I actually wet my panties a little out of pure and un equivocal excitement just learning about a comic book series becoming a movie in the near future hehe.......... LOVE EMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Jasmine Michaels
Created by: Jasmine Michaels

9/2/09 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am an X-Men freak! I love the cartoon though. I want to start collecting the Storm comics though. I really just love them!
CanadaCock4U
Created by: canadacock4u

9/3/09 @ 12:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd suspect you'd have to be a huge X-Men fan with your screen name.
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

10/1/09 @ 12:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bump :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails