User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

My Vast Horde May Collapse Into a New Black Hole
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: My Vast Horde May Collapse Into a New Black Hole
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

7/11/12 @ 11:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Damn do_ride, you disappoint us

It was Hesiod (Epic Greek Poet) who also said:
Acquisition means life to miserable mortals.

I doan wanna woooooork... I doan wannaaaaa plaaaaay...

I jes wanna laze in the sun allllllll day.... heeeeeyaaaaaahh.

And... make...................... BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandi Williams
Created by: Brandi Williams

7/31/12 @ 4:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm going to lay out by the pool.
:guitar
dudley_do_ride

8/1/12 @ 1:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

* muffled sounds of pool party in background *

Narrator: And so we have come full circle. The grasshopper nee model returns to whiling away her life in vain pursuits. The mountie nee ant has managed to accumulate another pile of boost points by his industry.

Looks like a loooooooooooooong winter for the grasshopper friends!

Brandi Williams

8/1/12 @ 2:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

dudley_do_ride

8/2/12 @ 9:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good evening and welcome to Myth Busters. In this episode we are going to test the myth that we can build a cruise ship using Dudley's vast supply of boost points and a magnet. This of course is inspired by the viral Aerosmith video which shows the group touring the Baltic in just this kind of vessel. Aren't their mountie uniforms cool?

So where do we start this time? Clearly a claim this bold needs to be verified at 1/100 scale first. We will start with: are boost points magnetic?

Magnetism is not like fire. You can't make anything magnetic just by turning up the field strength. It has to be a part of its character, a basic attribute. Nevertheless we have brought to M18 the world's most powerful magnet just in case, courtesy of the DoRide Field Laboratories. This beauty has played an essential role in fusion and fundamental particle research. Don't let your credit cards come anywhere near it!

So here we have a clamp that holds a single boost point, a laser gun to measure its speed, and a 100 meter track. We are going to see if we can accelerate the boost point over the sound barrier . Might as well verify two myths at once we say.

Hit the switch Laura! ( isn't she fine? show number 2 for her!)

* baaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooooooooooooom pfffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT KABOOM KABOOM KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. We have indeed broken the sound barrier with just one boost point and a large magnet. We are ready for the next test!

We'll be back after this brief word from our sponsor...

Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/2/12 @ 9:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

SHAMOO!!!!!
Brandi Williams

8/2/12 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*twitch*
*sizzle*

goddammit dudley, you caught my hair on fire again!

*stop*
*drop*
*roll*

oh for fuck's sake.... :mad
Christy Peach
Created by: Christy Peach

8/2/12 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We'll be back after this brief word from our sponsor...

Are you teeth as white as they can possibly be? No, no cheating, no looking at your neighbors teeth for comparison... when you smile do people need sunglasses? No? Well, We have the answer to your prayers!

now there is an at home laser tooth whitening alternative your dentist doesn't want you to know about...The MetaPod Tooth Whitening System... with this state of the art equipment installed in your garage, you can enjoy the luxury of a professional tooth whitening without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. That's right folks, put a sparkle in your smile for a fraction of the cost!

also available in a convenient, 90lbs travel size...

side effects may include:
blindness; shingles; dismemberment; an uncontrollable urge to ride a mounty; double vision; a sore arm; low grade fever; birth defects; an increased risk of suicidal tendencies; bouts of euphoria; diarrhea; burning; itching; numbness; shortness of breath; swelling of hands, feet, or neck; vomiting; yellowing of the eyes; yellowing of the teeth; increase in ejaculatory fluids; decrease in ejaculatory fluids; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased sweating; joint pain; loss of appetite; memory problems; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness, persistent tingling; change in the amount of urlne produced; confusion; dark or red-colored urlne; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; decreased sexual ability; depression; fainting; and hallucinations. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience death or an erection lasting longer than 6 hours.
Created by: co_do_certa

8/2/12 @ 2:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

side effects may include:
blindness; shingles; dismemberment; an uncontrollable urge to ride a mounty; double vision; a sore arm; low grade fever; birth defects; an increased risk of suicidal tendencies; bouts of euphoria; diarrhea; burning; itching; numbness; shortness of breath; swelling of hands, feet, or neck; vomiting; yellowing of the eyes; yellowing of the teeth; increase in ejaculatory fluids; decrease in ejaculatory fluids; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased sweating; joint pain; loss of appetite; memory problems; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness, persistent tingling; change in the amount of urlne produced; confusion; dark or red-colored urlne; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; decreased sexual ability; depression; fainting; and hallucinations. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience death or an erection lasting longer than 6 hours.

LMAO!

And, "Seek immediate medical attention if you experience death or an erection lasting longer than 6 hours."?! Classic! Hahaha!
dudley_do_ride

8/3/12 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

* The camera pans over an audience that is in an excellent mood. Their teeth gleam eerily, unusually white. The residue from C02 extinguishers is in the hair of many. No one is quite the same as when they entered*

We are back! And ready to link our boost points into a canoe. This is one step toward a giant, luxurious cruise ship!

Now on some shows, none that YOU would watch of course, they cheat and use duct tape. Duct tape! That is like going to Home Depot and asking to buy cruise ship sections in a kit!

Boost points, on the other hand, are so fundamental, virtually elemental, that scientists have acknowledged that they are the next level of complexity above long polymer chains. Some argue that those chains even have more organizational, constituational complexity than the boost points.

Complexity is a major subject of study in many different areas of human endeavor. Our generous sponsor, DoRide Industries, is famous for its research in this area. We cannot go into the deep philosophical implications of boost point complexity, or even scratch the surface, we have to just touch upon it and move quickly on.

The bottom line is that we have to combine the points with other things to make use of them. In their elemental state they have many desirable low level qualities that make them perfect candidates for the formation of complex aggregates.

We have demonstrated magnetism. That will prove to be immensely important for our effort here. Also important is malleability. Conductivity. Notice also that they are birefringent. We can't stress enough this property's importance for making a smooth ride over the ocean waves. We'll show why in a moment.

To demonstate all the properties these unusually blessed building blocks possess would burn up the rest of our season and for some of them, expose our crew to unacceptable danger levels, so we are going to have to get on with forming some complex aggregations.

8/3/12 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*eyes the duct tape in the AJAX Inc. box for the "Super Tanker of Dreams" kit* meh it sucks to be a coyote!

8/4/12 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boost points, on the other hand, are so fundamental ...

To demonstate all the properties these unusually blessed building blocks possess would burn up

lol apparently you are using all of yours to keep one specific model on the top-20 list bahahahaha

*'wander's off*
dudley_do_ride

8/4/12 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol apparently you are using all of yours to keep one specific model on the top-20 list bahahahaha

*'wander's off*

But of course... The mounties have manipulated the top 20 list for centuries to keep the warring crowns from scragging each other.

It makes the blood run cold to speculate upon the fate of this harried old globe without 'em.

8/4/12 @ 2:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol it is of interest only in 'who' you have hung your hat on.
dudley_do_ride

11/21/12 @ 5:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My little ducks... (drip drip drip) there is trouble in flirtland... so they called us in... We're going over there... and bringing the most deadly populating device ever devised.

We're capable... of launching more firepower... than has been released by all previous generations. For one purpose only... TO FILL THAT EMPTY SPACE!!!

We constitute... the front line... and the last line... of all things manly. I expect and demand... your very best. Anything less... you should have joined the other side. This might be Fenwick's uniform... but this is my boat. And all I ask is that you... keep up with me. And if you can't... that strange sensation you will be feeling in the seat of your pants is my boot up your ass.

(hummmmmmmm hummmmmm hum hum hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Mr. Sundance!

Mr Sundance: Yes sir?

You are aware of the name of this ship aren't you Sundance?

Sundance; Very aware sir!

It bears a proud name doesn't it Mr. Sundance?

Sundance: Very proud sir!

It represents fine people.

Sundance: Very fine people sir!

Who live in a fine outstanding state.

Sundance: Ooowwwwwwwwwt-standing sir!

In the finest country in the world!

Sundance: In the eeeeeeeentire world sir!

And what is that name Mr Sundance?

Sundance: CaaaaaleeeefornIaye sir!

And what do we say?

Sundance: Gooooooooooooo Cali!

Crew: Goooooooooooooooo 'lith!

* trumpets klaxons rain really coming down *

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails