User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Trouble with notifications
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Trouble with notifications
alexis4me
Created by: alexis4me

8/31/10 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am slightly irritated bc every few days I am having to reset my notifications anyone else having this trouble and vs could you fix this problem it's very irritating
sweetchilli
Created by: sweetchilli

8/31/10 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

also having this problem
alexis4me

8/31/10 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I set my notifications this morning and once again looked this afternoon and they have been deleted what's up anybody know
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/31/10 @ 5:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NO, IDK
but suprising you're favorite model has sure become Katt & mouse :winkwink
Created by: vs_john

8/31/10 @ 5:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Try clicking on the "Newsletters" link at the bottom of the page, checking the "All Mailings" check-box, then clicking on the "Save Changes" button. If that doesn't work, signup for a new, deliverable (i.e., non-bouncing) email address, and updating your old notification email for your new one by clicking on "My Account" link and "Notifications" tab.

John
The Ghost in the Machine
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

8/31/10 @ 5:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Try clicking on the "Newsletters" link at the bottom of the page, checking the "All Mailings" check-box, then clicking on the "Save Changes" button. If that doesn't work, signup for a new, deliverable (i.e., non-bouncing) email address, and updating your old notification email for your new one by clicking on "My Account" link and "Notifications" tab.

John
The Ghost in the Machine

John ,

Why should we have to sign up for a new email address . This was working all along with our current email adresses , so it would seem it is something that changed on the site . a better response would be that the site will correct this error - rather than asking us to sign up to new email accounts.

Regards

Bally

Created by: vs_john

8/31/10 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Ballycallan,

Much as I would like to control them, I simply cannot force any email providers to stop bouncing our notification emails. So my suggestions remain the best viable options.

John
The Ghost in the Machine
ballycallan

8/31/10 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Ballycallan,

Much as I would like to control them, I simply cannot force any email providers to stop bouncing our notification emails. So my suggestions remain the best viable options.

John
The Ghost in the Machine

My point is this , it is highly unlikely that my email account and the others listed above suddenly started to bounce emails from the site ( my email has worked on this site since i joinned many years ago ) . I just went into my account and seems any notifications I had set up had been deleted .... thats hardly due to my email provider , so obviously some error has occured within the site and not with your customers email accounts !

Bally

sweetchilli
Created by: sweetchilli

8/31/10 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

when going into my account and checking notifications there is none, set them again and they're gone the next day sometimes even the same day. this has nothing to do with the email address but the notifications settings within the site.
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/31/10 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

when going into my account and checking notifications there is none, set them again and they're gone the next day sometimes even the same day. this has nothing to do with the email address but the notifications settings within the site.

ditto
nathanjones1
Created by: nathanjones1

8/31/10 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has been happening to me also. I emailed the site, and they claimed that my email was bad...I'd been using it here with no problem for months. So I tried it with another email address. It worked one time and then it too stopped working.

Seems like this is not an isolated problem. I hope the site will look into the problem...I hate missing my favorite models when they are online.
Created by: ourjeffie

8/31/10 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just went into my account and seems any notifications I had set up had been deleted .... thats hardly due to my email provider

Bally, that's not necessarily true. It's possible that your email provider has started bouncing VS emails and that the VS system automatically deletes your notifications when a bounced email is received

Not saying that's what's happening, just that it's a possibility

Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

9/1/10 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had a few of my emails to VS get bounced.. The it stopped on it's own. Not sure what was up.
ballycallan

9/1/10 @ 1:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bally, that's not necessarily true. It's possible that your email provider has started bouncing VS emails and that the VS system automatically deletes your notifications when a bounced email is received

Not saying that's what's happening, just that it's a possibility

I reset my notifications and recieved the email again , so there is nothing wrong with my email , there are too many other cases being reported here for this to be an issue with individuaLs email accounts . So I do not believe its the site automactically deleting notifications because of bounced emails.

Bally

alexis4me

9/1/10 @ 2:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i set up my notifications 2 or 3 hours ago and i checked each of the models that i put notifications on none of them were online at the time nor came online during this time and my email notifications just a few hours later have been deleted so no email ever tried to come and no email was ever bounced but mysteriously the notifications are no longer on these 4 models weird i think not problem with site not our email yes is the answer to that one
Tom_S
Created by: tom_s

9/1/10 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"alexis4me" said:

"...weird i think not problem with site not our email yes is the answer to that one ..."

Translation *(tentative)*: Weird? I think not. Is the problem with site, not our email? Yes is the answer to that one.

Service provided free of charge for any other ole bzdenoks that have similar problems comprehending modern-speak. :orglaugh

9/8/10 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm getting emails which I don't really need!

Despite the fact that I spend hours on the site every day, I get regular emails saying "You have an account at Flirt 4 Free and we haven't seen you for awhile! Please visit us the next time you have a free moment to interact with one of our beautiful webcam performers!"

9/11/10 @ 5:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and despite the fact that I'm VIP, I'm now getting promotional emails saying "Explore the benefits of upgrading your account to VIP status. Get the most out of your live chat experience by adding VIP access!"
alexis4me

9/11/10 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well i tried this so called email theory and got another email and had my notifications sent there my notifications have not been deleted but my emails are not coming to me so i still have no emails notifications coming really annoys me oh well the world cant be perfect
ballycallan

9/11/10 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm getting emails which I don't really need!

Despite the fact that I spend hours on the site every day, I get regular emails saying "You have an account at Flirt 4 Free and we haven't seen you for awhile! Please visit us the next time you have a free moment to interact with one of our beautiful webcam performers!"

Same here , its strange to be told we have not seen you on the site ..lol . I guess they still have a few bugs to work out .

Bally
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails